Well Patient Fee System
At our office we believe that everyone deserves the right to experience their highest potential of health. When this inborn gift of health is interfered with-and sickness or injury result-we accept the responsibility of helping our patients restore and maintain their natural health.
Now that you have completed your Initial Intensive Care, we are dedicated to continuing to increase your new level of restored health. We encourage you to go beyond the limited belief that symptom relief is enough, and dedicate yourself to a state of optimum on-going Wellness.
The widely accepted medical view of health supports health care and insurance programs that focus on sickness, injury and illness after they have occurred. Once the crisis care is complete and symptoms are relieved, care stops. Our approach is different. As a vitalistic alternative to this view, we offer three different types of care encompassing both sick and Well Patient Care for adults and children.
1. Initial Intensive Care
Some consider this type of care as “crisis care”. From a Chiropractic point of view, this level of care is designed to remove the latest layers of damage to the Vertebral Subluxation Complex (V.S.C.), so the body can begin its natural healing process.
2. Reconstructive Care
This type of care removes deeper layers of V.S.C. and allows whole body health to start to improve. This phase of care begins once Initial Intensive Care is complete.
3. Wellness Care
Wellness care is where Chiropractic differentiates itself from the medical model. This type of care is designed to allow the highest potential of function of the entire body. Wellness care is designed to help you and your family reach optimum physical, mental, social and spiritual well being on an ongoing basis by removing the V.S.C.
Affordable Wellness Care
It is widely known that current health care costs are rising and are expensive. This can prevent patients and their families from receiving on-going Wellness Care they need to maintain or increase their health and well being.
It is part of my continuing dedication to provide this type of care in the achievement of a healthier world-one patient at a time-we are doing our part to support a worldwide affordable system of Chiropractic Wellness Care for individuals and families. As a result, we have created our Well Patient Care Program in which you and your family can receive optimum ongoing Wellness Care for an affordable fee.
Who qualifies for the Well Patient Care Fee System?
This program is available to patients or families who enter our office as sick patients or well patients and who complete Initial Intensive Care recommendations.
Upon completion of Initial Intensive Care, patients may be eligible to participate in our Well Patient Care Fee System. The Doctor’s examination determines the patients or the family’s eligibility.
Conditions of Offer
- If the patient suffers injury, and or the doctor’s clinical opinion there has been a return to sick patient care status, the Well Patient Care Fee System will be suspended until such time as the patient completes sick patient care. The remaining family members will remain the privilege of the Well Patient Care Fee System at the set monthly rate.
- The patient understands and agrees that, at the present, insurance companies do not cover Reconstructive or Wellness Care. Therefore, this office will not, and the patient shall not, submit any claims for reimbursement of Reconstructive and Wellness Care.
What IS included in this program?
- State of the art Chiropractic techniques and adjustments at this office.
- A continuing Chiropractic health educational program for you and your family to improve your knowledge and responsibility for your own and your family’s health and Wellness.
- Ongoing Chiropractic Well Patient Care designed to allow you and your family the ongoing pursuit of optimal health and Wellness.
- The reduction, elimination, control and prevention of the Vertebral Subluxation Complex.
- The Well Patient Care Fee System is a privilege extended to those patients and families who, in the doctor’s opinion, have successfully completed Initial Intensive Care and who decide to participate in Reconstructive and Wellness Care.
What is NOT included in this offer?
- Any guarantee that we can prevent or cure any illness, injury or disease.
- Any health supplies, durable health equipment, rehabilitation services or dietary supplements.
- Any examinations or x-rays at this office.
- Any other services, including but not limited to, laboratory tests or radiological review by outside consultants.
- If a condition arises that is covered by an existing insurance policy, that policy will be responsible for that specific condition, and the condition will not be covered under this agreement. This includes any services this office may render for work-related injuries covered under Worker’s Compensation, personal injury and other third party pay coverage, including any pending litigation.
- The Well Patient Care Fee System is not a discount fee for Initial Intensive Care, Crisis Intervention or symptomatic care, nor is it an insurance policy or contract. The Well Patient Care Fee System is a Chiropractic program of Wellness Care.
As your personal doctor of Chiropractic, it is to our advantage to keep you as healthy and physically fit as possible. In this way you will contribute to a better community and a better world.
Please ask any questions you may have regarding this program or your Chiropractic care at this office. An application form for our Well Patient Care Fee System is provided for your convenience.
Fee System & Rules
- Patients must attend the New Patient Orientation at this office.
- Patients must complete the recommended educational programs used at this office.
- Patients must keep their appointments or they will revert to the sick patient care fee schedule.
- Patients must pay on time or they will revert to the sick patient care fee schedule. There is no billing option for the Well Patient Care Fee System.
- Patients must complete any home care recommended by this office.
- While participating in the Well Patient Care Fee System, should the patient’s status become third party pay, the patient will be transferred back to sick patient care and the sick patient care fee schedule. Upon release from sick patient care, they may once again be eligible for the Well Patient Care Fee System. The Doctor’s examination will determine this.
- Should an individual patient’s care become third party pay the Well Patient Care Fee System can remain in effect for the remaining family members.
- Each visit will include, and will usually be limited to, strictly clinical activity.